Friday, April 30, 2010

In Honor of Summer: Dolorean (Stay Close) and Best Coast (When I'm With You)

It's about 87 degrees, so it's almost summer. We hit up the Sno Beach yesterday (best shaved ice in the universe) and had a half Tiger's Blood/Half Tea with cream. Yes, it's swimming weather. In honor of all of these things, here's some music videos that make you want to jump in a pool (or Barton Springs). First up, Delorean's "Stay Close"--a psychedelic trip to a waterworld of dolphins mixed with found footage. Next, Best Coast's "When I'm With You," which makes me want to go to IN-N-OUT reeeal bad.

Delorean - Stay Close (HD) from Weird Days on Vimeo.



Best Coast - When I'm With You from Pete Ohs on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I totally zoned out watching that first one. Time for a swim!

    ReplyDelete